Section 1 · Revocation right
- You have the right to revoke this agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason.
- The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you who is not the transporter takes possession of the goods, the last partial shipment or the last item
- To exercise your revocation right you must send a clear declaration to us alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH, Industriestr. 7, 79793 Wutöschingen, Telephone: +49 7746 9201-0, Fax: +49 7746 9201-92, Email: email@example.com (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or email) stating your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form (PDF-file) but this is not essential.
- To comply with the revocation period it is sufficient if you send the notification on exercising the revocation right before the end of the revocation period.
Section 2 · Consequences of the revocation
- If you revoke this contract we must repay all payments received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from you having selected a delivery method different from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days of us receiving the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction unless something to the contrary has been explicitly agreed with you; under no circumstances will fees be charged to you due to this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we receive the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which is received first.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in all cases at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you informed us about the revocation of this contract. The period is complied with if you send the goods within a period of fourteen days.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.